Israel-Sweden Davis Cup readiness
Swedish police have had to borrow vehicles from Denmark as they prepare for a controversial Davis Cup match between Israel and Sweden in Malmö.
- Dansker anholdt ved Malmø-demonstration
- Fem anholdt i Malmø-demonstration
- Demonstranter angriber politi i Malmø
- Maskerede demonstranter kaster maling
- Malmø-aktivister er klar til at bruge vold
- Politiet: Tag bare til Malmø i weekenden
- Svenske dialog-betjente skaber ro ved demonstrationer
- Svenske demonstranter vil stoppe tenniskamp
- Sverige låner politibiler i Danmark
Follow Ram Hiramics story from the syrian capital Damascus.
Intro Diary from Damascus
Chapter 2 Waiting in fear
Chapter 4 Love is the real casualty of war
You are currently viewing the English section of Politiken.dk. The section provides the main stories of the day from Monday to Friday and is edited by Julian Isherwood.
Politiken is one of Denmark’s largest newspapers and has been published since 1884. The newspaper is owned by the Politiken Foundation and is part of the JP/Politikens Hus publishing group. Politiken is independent of all political parties and organisations.